What’s the difference between filling a position and finding top tier talent? The former carries a high turnover risk. The latter contributes to profitability and accomplishment of business objectives.
As a preferred provider of recruiting solutions, we partner with leading companies seeking candidates and source top tier talent to fit their culture and position requirements. This approach enables us to find the talent needed to give our clients a competitive edge.
At CMA, we can take the hassle out of the recruitment process.
- C-Level Executives, CEO, (Chief Executive Officer), CTO (Chief Technology Officer), CFO (Chief Financial Officer), CIO (Chief Information Officer), COO (Chief Operating Officer), CCO (Chief Compliance Officer), CKO (Chief Knowledge Officer), CSO (Chief Security Officer), CDO (Chief Data Officer), and CMO (Chief Marketing Officer)
- Manufacturing - Plant Manager, Supply Chain, Process Engineer, Safety Manager, Logistic
- Banking & Insurance - Private Banker, Lenders, VP
- Attorney and Legal - Associate level to Managing Partner
- Sales & Marketing - Account Executive, Director, VP
- Human Resource - Generalist, VP, CHPO, CHRO
- We source, screen, and select the best matches, shortening the time it takes to hire high-quality talent. We can also conduct reference checks and deliver other HR solutions.
- Our process is built around up-front preparation, broad-ranging research efforts, and highly accurate selection methods. Most importantly, our process is logically and strategically aligned to your organizational priorities.
- Through our preferred membership in the Top Echelon Network, we are able to deliver more qualified candidates faster through a network of over 1,000 recruiters nationwide.
- Resume database with over 4,134,792 resumes and growing.
- Video interviews are available for hiring managers to review candidates before incurring the time and expense of an in-person interview, selecting only the most likely candidates and improve time to hire.
5 YEAR REPLACEMENT PROGRAM
In the event that a candidate fails to meet his/her obligations to the client, through no fault or act of the client, CMA will immediately re-engage to recruit a replacement candidate.
|# of Days Candidate is Employed||What we will do:|
|1 to 30||60 days to find a replacement, if no replacement is found 100% of the fee is refunded to the client|
|31 to 90||60 days to find a replacement, if no replacement is found 50% of the fee is refunded to the client|
|91 to 180||60 days to find a replacement, if no replacement is found 50% of the fee is credited to new search|
|181 to 365||a new search is conducted – the client is charged an additional fee of 50% of the original invoice|
|366 to 1825
(5 years from start date)
|a new search is conducted – the client is charged an additional fee of 90% of the original invoice|
Strategic Talent Alignment in Leadership Positions