LOOKING FOR SOME FREE RESOURCES?
CMA Midwest is approached by many different levels of talent. Some individuals are currently employed and looking for their next opportunity, while others are in transition or recently laid off. While CMA is a retained search firm, we do have access to other shared network job opportunities. By uploading your resume and browsing through available jobs, you gain access to a wide variety of recruiters looking for the best talent. Although we may not have an opportunity for you directly, our partner network might!
We have compiled some great resources to help get you ready for your next opportunity.
Career Transition Resources
- www.salary.com Find out what you are worth!
- https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/Search salary and compensation.
- www.recruiterrelocation.com Free relocation service designed to cover the entire process.
- www.homefair.com Find home prices and other useful information.
- www.realtor.com World’s largest database of homes for sale.
- www.citysearch.com Neighborhood city guide.
- Free School Reports Learn about your scholastic options before you move.
- Free City Reports Side-by-side comparison of two cities? cost of living, climate, demographics and other vital information.
- Moving Calculator Calculate how much will your move be.
- Relocation Wizard Plan your move with a custom timeline. Answer a few questions, then click ?create a timeline? and let the Wizard do the rest!
- Mortgage Information Determine how much will your new mortgage be.