CMA Midwest provides a comprehensive range of outplacement services to guide you through each step of the process. Working to formulate a plan with the client upfront is essential to a successful internal realignment in staffing.
- Confirmation of program scope, services and roles
- Logistical planning of locations and staff/consultant meetings
- Communication strategies and deployment to affected employees, remaining employees and the public
Management Notification / Communication Training
- Dynamics of the notification and separation process
- Skillful preparation and administration of notification interviews with compassion and respect
- Interactive workshops involving role-playing and scripting
- Following a printed guide, customized to your messaging
- Gracefully conducting meetings
Notification Facilitation & Onsite Assistance
- Consultant meetings immediately following notifications. Impacted employees meet one-on-one with a consultant to learn about their generous benefits, work through their emotions, think through the message to family/friends/network and regain a sense of control.
- Branded, comprehensive benefit/services overview packets for each affected employee
- Proactive outreach to separated employees in the days following the notification to check in and offer support
Reporting & Tracking
- Reports on transitioning people throughout the program ensure they receive superior service while keeping you informed
- Real-time access to our mobile-friendly Momentum tracking system to view participant status and progress through established milestones. Produce status reports by geography, department or other criteria.
- Assists leaders in understanding change and transition as well as its impact on organizations and individuals.
- Emphasizes leaders to take a proactive, positive approach in working with team members
- Remaining team members get refocused on the future and returning to productivity
- Allows participants to develop positive, specific tactics to effectively manage transition, regain a sense of confidence and control for themselves and their team